Salary: $3,270 USD/month
Application deadline: 21/Dec/2020 23:59 UAE Time (GMT+4). Please note applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as you can.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Ustad Mobile is a social enterprise based in Dubai. Our app enables users to teach, learn, and share, online or offline. The app supports offline content usage, sharing content offline between devices, class management, attendance tracking, and homework assignments. We work with leading organizations in the humanitarian sector and have active projects in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Jordan, and Lebanon among others.
The Chief Business Development Officer will be responsible to lead the growth of the company by leading the creation of a network of reseller partners, directly contacting potential clients, proposal development, and participating in sector events (e.g. conferences, webinars, etc).
Please apply via this form.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop growth strategies and plans.
- Create and oversee a network of reseller partners (including local ICT companies and professionals) in areas affected by emergencies.
- Reach out to potential key clients (mostly humanitarian sector organizations including NGOs, development contractors, international organizations etc). Develop proposals for potential new key clients as required.
- Oversee social media, digital marketing, press releases, and other inbound channels to attract new clients.
- Participate in humanitarian sector events to listen to user requirements and advocate for our solutions.
- Coordinate with CEO and CTO to ensure we are meeting client requirements.
- Experience working in the humanitarian sector.
- Capable of working proactively, taking initiative, and working independently.
- Able to understand client needs and explain how our solution can help meet client needs.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Ustad Mobile is an equal opportunities employer. We are a small flexible team and open to flexible work arrangements. The successful candidate will be expected to relocate to the UAE in the short to medium term if they are not based in there. Please email info [at] ustadmobile.com with “Chief Business Development Officer” in the subject line if you have any questions.